Today I’m eating take out (one of those days when cooking just seems like foreign matters). But do not despair. I’m giving you a recipe from this weekend when the household celebrated a Swedish tradition: Crayfish Party. On Crayfish parties in general you eat cheese pie with your crayfish, and did I wan’t my party to be different? No! Therefore, with no further a do, I give you my amazing (modesty?) Cheese and Cream Pie (I’m sorry Paleo friends).
(this pie gave 5 people 2 serverings each)
This is how
1. Start with preheating oven to 200 c (392 f) hot air (if not hot air, add 25 c (77f).
2.Blend with a fork or whatever you like to use dealing with that sticky stuff!
3. Press into a pie form – it helps to leave pie batter in the fridge 10-15 minutes before starting this step.
3. Pre bake in oven about 10-15 minutes before pouring filling in it.
2,5 dl (1 cup) cream
150 g aged cheese
1 tbsp sherry
1 pinch of salt
This is how
1. Grate cheese.
2.Whisk egg with cream, salt and sherry.
3. Pour into pie shell.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the filling.
5. Put in oven 25-20 minutes in same temperature as above.
6. I suggest you serve with a delicious green salad (with some green apple and avocado) to make this a healthy vegetarian dish.