When I started eating low carb/lchf I ate burgers without bread (this was way before low carb world had come up with such good options). Have you tried it? It’s BORING. Now I wouldn’t miss bread for the world. Here’s a really simple recipe to avoid burger boredom.
(5 smaller buns)
This is how
1. Preheat oven to 200 C (392 F) hot air (if not hot air add 25 C/77 F).
2.Whisk eggs with electric mixer until they are REALLY fluffy.
3. Add almond milk and make a quick whisk to blend it.
4. Add all other ingredients and blend together, let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
5. Use hot water on your hands and then roll the batter into buns of your choosing.
6. Brush the rolls with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Stays in oven about 20 minutes.