Sweet Pie Shell
3 dl (1,3 cups) almond powder (ground almond)
3 tbsp psyllium husk (read about it, buy it here)
0,3 dl (0,13 cups) honey (if you don’t like the taste of honey you can always go with 1 dl (0,42 cups) of sugar)
100 g butter (I’m sure you can use coconut fat if you would want to make this pie shell dairy free)
This is how
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients with a fork.
2. Add honey and butter, mix.
3. Add the egg and mix (this makes the batter firm real quick which is why you will want to add it in the end).
4. Put in fridge 10 minutes then spread it in your pie dish (tips: use a spoon that you frequently wet in hot tap water).
5. Bake 15 minutes in oven preheated to 170 C (338 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
6. Your pie shell is now pre baked and you can fill it with whatever delicious filling you’d like!