This weekend I set out to make an awesome Paleo Waffle and gosh I think I made it (or at least near enough).
Crunchy Low Carb and Paleo Waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1,5 dl (cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp sparkling water (yes sparkling)
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk (read about it, buy it here)
- Whisk eggs then add almond milk and whisk again.
- Add salt and sparkling water and whisk.
- Add psyllium husk and give it a last whisk.
- Put coconut fat (or butter) on your waffle iron and pour some batter in the middle of the iron.
- Let it stay in iron until the waffles are crispy (note: this takes some time, don't give up!).
- Eat straight away!
- Tip- when the batter gets to thick you can use a butter knife or similar to spread it in the iron.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/