I know you guys don’t want to skip pizza just because it’s full with carbs. Therefore I have a Low Carb/Paleo Pizza Base recipe for you. It’s inspired by one of Sweden’s biggest bloggers but changed to fit Paleo.
Low Carb/Gluten free/Dairy free Pizza Base
makes 2-4 pizza bases depending on thickness
2 dl (8,5 cups) unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp psyllium husk (read about it and buy it here)
1,5 dl (3,1 cups) Potato fiber (this is low in carbs and high in fiber and you’ll find it here)
2 tsp baking soda
0,5 tsp salt
This is how
(you have a series of pictures below to assist you)
1. Whisk eggs until they become a nice foam.
2. Add all the other ingredients (except oil) and blend. Let sit for a while.
3. Pour and brush some olive oil on a baking paper.
4. Put 1/4 of the dough on the paper and put a plastic film on top.
5. Use a roller to roll the dough (still with plastic film on the dough), you can decide for yourself how thick you want it to be.
6. Remove plastic film and use a round object like a baking dish to cut out a round piece of dough (like you do when making ginger bread).
7. Brush some olive oil on top of the pizza base.
8. Bake about 10 minutes in preheated oven 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.