As the title might suggest, this is my favorite dinner (it’s not safe in the house, I had some at 11 o clock even though I had breakfast 3 (1) hours earlier).
Another greatness with this top of the world dish is that this recipe is Paleo, LCHF, Low Carb and naturally free from gluten and dairy. Hurray!
Low Carb and Paleo Pulled Beef
Serves 4-6 people
0,6 kilo beef (I always use organic breeding)
1 dl (0,42 cups) of water
3 small onions
1/2 small fennel
1,5 tbls apple cider vinegar
1 tbls Dijon mustard
1 stock cube herb and garlic
2 tsp Sambal Oelek
1 tsp lemon juice
6 tbsp tomato puree
This is how
1. Make sure to get you piece of meet out in room temperature a couple of hours before cooking it.
2. Boil chopped tomatoes and water during about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile you chop the apples, onions, carrots and fennel and then put in the tomato sauce.
4. Add apple cider vinegar, mustard, stock cube, Sambal Oelek, lemon juice, tomato puree, salt and pepper and stir it.
5. Pour the mixture over the meat (which at this point is placed in an oven safe pan).
6.Put the pan with a lid on it, in the oven at 140 C (284 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
7. The meat will take about 3-4 hours to get ready. When you can scrape/pull the meat into parts it’s ready.
8. You’ll pull the beef on a separate plate so that you can blend the sauce with a hand blender before putting the meat back in the sauce.
Enjoy this delicious Pulled Beef with H’s awesome Coleslaw. Tip: This dish is great for having guests since you can prepare a lot!