Oh lord. I probably shouldn’t be sharing this with you guys. Don’t even click on it! Just look the other way while I sneak this amazing chocolate cake by you.
Low Carb Chocolate Cake (making that indulgence just a little easier)
This cake is high in energy and therefore serves a lot of people. I’d say 8-10.
200 g of chocolate of darker kind (I usually go with 60-70 %)
1 dl of sugar (2,5-3 tbsp of honey if you prefer)
1,5 dl (0,63 cups) of almond powder
2 tsp baking powder
150 g of butter (I imagine you can go with coconut fat and add some salt)
1 pinch of salt
This is how
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a pan (low heat). Be careful and stir a lot, chocolate easily burn.
2. Then, you whisk your eggs with an electric blender until they become a nice foam (I mean it, a foam!).
3. Pour chocolate mixture and all other ingredients in the eggs and blend.
4. Bake 8 minutes in preheated oven 190 C (374 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
5. Lukewarm, it will be runny and fondant sort of-ish -this is how I love to eat it. But don’t fright! If you prefer a fudge kind of texture, give it a 3-4 of hours in the fridge (I know this might be hard) and then it will have set into a beautiful, creamy and fudge kind of Chocolate Cake.