Visiting my friend here in Sweden and when morning came she asked me what I wanted for breakfast. She started to enumerate – cheese, jam, eggs, liver paté and all I could think of when she enumerated all of these delicious sandwich spreads was: oh no! I didn’t bring any Low Carb and flour free bread. Well, no time to loose, I connected the good old brain to thinking mode (I didn’t have much to work with, only a bag of sesame powder in my suitcase bought to bring back to the Netherlands). This is what I came up with. A light, easy to make, yummy Flatbread. Enjoy the recipe below.
Gives you about 9 pieces.
0,5 dl (0,21 cups) sesame flour
1 tbs psyllium husk
1, 5 dl (0,63 cups) greek yoghurt (which ever yoghurt with 10 % fat will do)
1 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
This is how
1. Use your electric blender to whisk eggs into a nice foam.
2. Add yoghurt, baking powder, pinch of salt and sesame powder to the eggs. Whisk one more time.
3. Put baking paper on a baking tray and pour the batter into it.
4. Use a rubber spatula and spread the batter into a thin layer on thee baking paper.
5. Bake 10-15 minutes in preheated oven 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.