I have to admit (to my meat loving husband’s annoyance) that vegetarian food is the best! This recipe is inspired by my mother in law, whom always stays on top of the cooking game. I’d love for you to share some of your vegetarian recipes right here.
15o g chanterelles
1 yellow onion
3 cloves of garlic
50 g butter
150 g shredded cheese
This is how
1. Split the eggplants in half and drizzle some olive oil and salt on button and top. Roast 40 minutes in oven 180 C (356 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
2. When the eggplants are ready you let them cool of 10 minutes or so. Meanwhile you chop the onion and chanterelles and crush the garlic cloves.
3. Now you scoop out the inside of the eggplant (leaving the skin intact), chop it and fry in medium heated pan together with butter, chanterelles, onion and garlic.
4. Mix the vegetables with half of the cheese and then stuff the eggplants with the mix.
5. Add some cheese on the top, put in oven (same heat) 10 minutes.