I love all things lemon, and if you mix it with some sweetness? Yes please! This morning I made my Lemon Curd with honey instead of sugar and mixed with yoghurt and blueberries.
This will serve about 3 persons (depending on how much you love lemon curd)
0,75 dl (0,32 cups) of freshly squeezed lemon
Lemon zest of 2 organic lemons
0,5 dl (0,21 cups) honey
40 g of butter (this can actually be excluded if you want to make a Paleo or dairy free meal)
0,5 l (2,1 cups) greek or smooth yoghurt
200 g (sweet) blueberries
This is how
1. Pour lemon juice into a pan, add honey, fresh lemon zest and butter.
2. Let simmer for a couple of minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and strain it before adding eggs and jokes (which you have whisked together in advance) while whisking.
4. Put back on low heat, stir until you have a thick curd.
5. Let cool and then put it in the bottom of a bowl or glass and, top with yoghurt and blueberries.