This is a real power bread. It’s gluten free, dairy free, full of healthy seeds, low in carbs and well, what else is there?
2,5 dl (1,6 cups) unsweetened almond milk
0,5 dl (0,21 cups) sesame flour
1,5 dl (0,63 cups) almond flour
1,5 tbsp psyllium husk (read about it here, get it here)
2 tsp baking soda
1,5 dl (0,53 cups) pumpkin seeds
0,5 dl (0,21 cups) sunflower seeds
0,5 dl chia seeds
0,5 tsp salt
This is how
1. Whisk eggs with an electric mixer until they are really fluffy.
2. Add almond milk and give it a whisk.
3. Add all other ingredients and blend together with electric blender.
4. Pour into a bread pan and bake 35 min in preheated oven 190 C (374 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
5. Give it a good toast and you’ll have a really healthy and delicious bread!