Kale is my new vegetable darling, so naturally I felt an icing urge to come up with a tasty Kale Salad.
1 head kale
2 conferance pears (or any other sweet pear)
150 g feta cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegair
1/2 tbsp sherry
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper
This is how
1. Put on a kettle of water to boil.
2. Remove the hard part on the kale leaf (you probably don’t want to eat that in your salad), then chop the rest and put in a strainer.
3. Pour boiling water over the kale, repeat then let cool.
4. Chop the pears and the feta cheese. Mix with the kale.
5. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sherry, cruched garlic clove, salt and peppar into a vinegrette. Either serve next to the salad or pour onto (which I did after the photo shoot).