Kale Pizza with Mushroom and Parmesan Topping
150 g champignons
100 g parmesan
1 clove of garlic
This is how
1. Chop mushrooms into quarters. Fry in butter.
2. When the mushroom has watered you add crushed garlic and let it fry with them a couple of minutes..
3. Now you remove the stem from the kale leafs and fry the leafs in butter until they’re crisp, then spread some tomato puree on top if it.
4. Add parmesan cheese on top of the tomato puree.
5.Chop (mince) the onions.
6. Top the cheese with mushrooms and onions.
7. Bake in oven 20 minutes 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.