Who said you shouldn’t play with food? Probably some adult (parent) who didn’t care for cleaning. Well, now that you’re an adult and clean your own mess, I say, knock yourself out! Just imagine how much fun I had building this Cracker Tower, pre photoshoot!
All Natural Stuff Crispy, Paleo, Low Carb Crackers
Give or take 20 crackers
2 dl (0,85 cups) pumpking seeds
1 dl (0,42 cups) sunflower seeds
1 dl (0,42 cups) sesame seeds
1 dl (0,42 cups) chia seeds
3 dl (1,27 cups) water
0,5 tsp salt
This is how
1. Pour all seeds into a bowl. Add salt and give it a stir.
2. Add tap water, stir, wait 30 minutes.
3. Spread onto baking paper so you have an even layer.
4. Before oven, sprinkle sea salt on top of it. You can also add other seasonings like cayenne pepper, oregano etc. if you’d like a flavor Cracker.
5. Bake 60 minutes in preheated oven 150 C (302 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
And oh! I didn’t stop playing with the food when the Cracker Tower was done, oh no! I also build a little Peanut Butter Cracker with fresh Raspberries (instead of jam).