I’m a classic girl. Sure I can eat a full on topping explosion pizza but in my heart I prefer a simple Capricciosa. It’s just not Pizza otherwise, more like bread full of crazy topping. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
my Low Carb Paleo Pizza Base, you’ll find the recipe right here
400 g (0,9 lb) young cheese
300 g (0,7 lb) smoked ham
400 g (0,9 lb) champignons
200 g (0,45 lb) tomato paste
This is how
1. Spread an even layer of tomato paste on top of a pizza bread.
2. Add an even layer of grated cheese on top of this.
3. Chop ham in small pieces (I like it really small so that it mixes with the cheese) and spread on top of the cheese.
4. Slice champignons into thin slices and top the pizza with a lot of these.
5. Bake about 15 minutes in preheated oven 190 C (374 F) hot air. If you don’t have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
6. When the pizza is ready, grind some oregano in your hand and spread a rich layer on top of the pizza.