Mind the Home’s Cheese Crackers are ready for tonight’s #soupoftheweek
Low Carb and Gluten Free Cheese Crackers
1,5 dl (0,36 cups) almond powder
1 tbsp psyllium husk
50 g butter
75 g cheese (grated)
pinch of salt
This is how
1. Blend all ingredients together into a smooth mixture.
2. Put the mixture onto a baking paper, add another baking paper on top if it, and use a rolling pin to get it evenly spread.
3. Use a cutter to make perfectly round crackers (you can also use an egg cup) or just cut it with a knife for a more rustic feel.
4. Bake 40 minutes in 130 C (266 F) hot air, if you don’t have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
5. When you remove the crackers from the oven, you put them on a grid to let it cool of and get that last crunch.
Enjoy them as a snack or with soup like we’ll be doing tonight!