This is what we’ll be having tonight. Prepared it yesterday but honestly, lasagna is better the day after!
Creamy and Cheesy Low Carb/Lchf Lasagna
- 2 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500 g (17 oz) minced beef
- 1 onion
- 2 x 400 g (14 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 300 g (10 oz) grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 dl (0,84 cups) cream
- Slice the zucchini on the length and salt the slices.
- Fry the zucchini slices in butter and crushed garlic (1 garlic is enough for three rounds of frying) until they are golden on both sides.
- Chop the onion and fry in butter, add minced beef and fry until the beef is done.
- Add crushed tomatoes and spices and let simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs and the cream to an even mixture.
- Use an oven dish and put a thin layer of meat sauce at the bottom, then zucchini, meat sauce again, cream mixture and cheese. Then repeat again.
- Bake 30 minutes in preheated oven 190 C (374 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/