Good morning Folks! Sometimes you just need a little something tangy and “wake me up”-sort of thing in the morning. Then, I recommend this!
Paleo Frozen Strawberry Ginger Smoothie
- 10 small frozen strawberries
- 2 dl (0,84 cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) fresh mint
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- Pour almondmilk, strawberries, lemon juice, mint and grated ginger into a narrow bowl and blend with a electric hand blender (or a regular blender if you have one) until it's a smooth mixture.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until it's a frozen mixture.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/