At last, #soupoftheweek!
Hot Paleo Tomato Soup
- 10 tomatoes
- 4 dl (1,7 cups) tap water
- 800 ml (27 oz) coconut cream
- 4 cm fresh ginger
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- coconut fat
- Chop the onion, peel and grate ginger then fry until soft.
- Chop tomatoes and add to the pan together with curry paste, let simmer for a while.
- Add water and stock cubes to the pan, simmer 30 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and use a hand blender to mix the soup into a smooth mixture.
- Add spices, lemon and vinegar and let simmer another 15 minutes. Taste the soup to make sure it has all the kick you want!
- You can easily add more heat to the soup by kicking up the curry paste a notch!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/