Are you getting tired of Chia Seeds yet? Not me!
Sugar Free Wild Berries Warm or Cold Chia Seed Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2,5 dl (1,6 cups) water
- 2 dl (0,84 cups) frozen organic wild berries
- pinch of salt
- optional: a couple of drops of honey
- Pour all into a pan.
- Simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Stir every couple of minutes so it won't burn into the bottom.
- Serve hot (or cold) with almond milk or maybe some unwhipped cream.
- Great to use as a jam as well!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/