I’m happy to say it’s closing in! And it’s seriously time to get the christmas baking on for next weekend!
Low Carb and Lchf Gingerbread Cupscakes
- 2,5 dl (1 cup) almond flour
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) coconut flour from
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 18 g (0,6 oz) gingerbread spices
- 4 tsp honey
- 125 g (4,4 oz) butter
- 100 g (3,5 oz) cream cheese
- 1 dl (0,42 cups) curd
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- Use an electric blender to mix cream cheese, curd and honey.
- Keep using the electric blender to whisk eggs into a fluffy mixture (takes about 5 minutes).
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Meanwhile add all dry ingredients into a bowl and blend.
- Use the electric blender to mix eggs and butter, pour into the cream cheese mixture and whisk again.
- Last you add the dry ingredients and give it one last whisk.
- Pour into cupcake cups and bake 20 minutes 170 C (338 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- You can make your own gingerbread spices, just google for recipe!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/