We’re getting low on vegetables to get the soup going. What kind of soups do you guys make?
Low Carb/Lchf Creamy Asparagus Soup
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 bundles of fresh asparagus
- 2 dl (0,85 cups) white wine
- 8 dl (3,4 cups) tap water
- 1,5 vegetable stock cubes
- salt and pepper
- 0,5 tsp chili powder
- 4 dl (1,7 cups)cream
- 3 drops lemon
- Chop onion and fry on medium/low heat until they're soft.
- Slice asparagus on the length and then chop into really fine pieces (save 10 for later).
- Fry asparagus with onions a couple of minutes.
- Add water, wine and stock, let simmer 30 minutes.
- Use an electric blender to mix the soup into a smooth mixture.
- Meanwhile chop the last 10 asparagus into 2 cm pieces.
- Add cream, chili powder, salt and pepper, lemon and asparagus to the mixture. Simmer additional 10 minutes.
- Important to make small asparagus pieces that will be mixed later, otherwise you'll have a stringy soup!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/