Wonderful pie, long time no see! My husband made this for me when we were dating, and it’s still as delicious as the first day I meet it!
Low Carb and LCHF Mozzarella and Pesto Pie
- Mind the Home's Pie Crust (search pie crust and you'll find it)
- 2 dl (0,84 cups) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 3 dl (1,3 cups) cream
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 300g (10 oz) mozzarella cheese
- Make your pie crust.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and spread in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Whip cream, eggs and pesto together, pour on top of the tomatoes.
- Chop the mozzarella into small pieces, spread evenly over the pie.
- Bake 30 minutes in 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, add about 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- Serve with a salad and balsamic vinegar dressing!
- If you don't want to go veggie, pick up a nice salami and serve with!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/