Brussel Sprouts in a Hot and Creamy Green Pepper Sauce
- 500 g (17 oz) small brussel sprouts
- 2 tbsp green pepper
- 2 tbsp french mustard
- 5 dl (2,1 cups) creme fraiche
- 3 dl (1,3 cups) cream
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- mixed salad
- grapefruit (optional)
- Mix the creme fraiche, cream, mustard and soy sauce.
- Grind the pepper and add to the sauce.
- Snip the bottoms of the brussel sprouts and put in a baking dish. Pour sauce on top.
- Bake 30 minutes in oven 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- Serve with mixed salad and some grapefruit on top.
- If you get larger brussel sprouts just remember to add on the time in the oven!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/