Alright, enough with the Christmas- and pretentious New Year’s food already. I’m ready for new challenges and in particular I’ve missed hot food and pizza. So, this little easy to make, January-we need budget friendly, cheesy guy just came through for us last night.
Start of with making 2 pizza bases with this recipe.
- tomato paste
- 300 (0,7 Ib) young cheese
- Make 2 Low Carb Pizza bases according to recipe link above.
- Spread tomato paste on top of the prebaked pizza bases.
- Grate cheese if it's not pre grated.
- Spread a rich amount of cheese on top of the pizzas.
- Chop jalapeños and spread evenly on top of the pizzas.
- Bake in 200 C (392 F) hot air about 10-15 minutes. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.