I know, I know, one shouldn’t snack at weekdays but if you were (and you’re not) to do it this is a great alternative! These are really delicious, feels luxurious to treat guests with (especially warm) and bonus is that they’re healthy!
Homemade Roasted Salty Almonds
- organic almonds
- olive oil/tasteless coconut fat
- Preheat a skillet with oil to medium heat.
- Pour almonds into the skillet and shake the skillet every now and then during aprox 10 min (I want the almonds to be almost burned, like at carnevals).
- In the end, add as much salt (or other spices) as you prefer.
- Serve whole or chop them up a little bit.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/