This Thursday I uploaded a really nice Lemon Cheesecake dessert and today I’ll give you this amazing Low Carb and Vegetarian starter. If you want you can just eat two and call it a dinner.
Low Carb Portabello Mushrooms filled with Feta Cheese and Pear
- 4 portabello mushrooms
- 150 g feta cheese
- 1/2 pear conference
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Remove the agaric underneath the mushroom top with a spoon.
- Fry mushrooms with the top side down, a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop pear into small pieces and mix with fresh thyme and feta cheese crumbles.
- Fill the mushrooms and put them on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven 200 C (392 F) hot air 8 minutes. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- Nice to serve with fresh spinach and NOT olive oil as is pictured (the olive oil really didn't go with the flavors!)
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/