I’m back in The Hague after an awesome time in Sweden and Denmark where interior design is all around. It’s been an amazing inspirational trip and I’m ready to take on new challenges.
First things first though, some food. Introducing Eggplant Pizza with Apple and Shallots topping.
- 1-2 eggplants (depending on size)
- 2 schallots
- 1/4 of an apple
- 100 g (3,5 oz) parmesan cheese
- tomato paste
- Slice eggplants into 1 cm thick slices, salt on both sides and leave 10 minutes.
- Use your finger to brush of the vegetable water that comes up.
- Put eggplants on a baking paper, use your cheese slicer to slice butter to completely cover the slices with. Bake 55 min 180 C (356 F) hot air, if you don't have hot air, add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- Meanwhile, grate parmesan, chop apple and shallots.
- After 55 minutes, spread tomato paste on the eggplant, add cheese, onions and apple.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.