Yesterday I made some Pizza Bases and naturally I just couldn’t let them lay in the freezer all by their selfs.
Start with my Pizza Base that you will find right here.
Gluten Free and Low Carb Pizza with Salami and Argula Topping
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- 150 g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 schallot
- 1/2 red pepper
- 5 slices of Milano Salami
- a chunk of arugula
- Put a base on an oven rack.
- Spread tomato paste to cover it then salt and pepper.
- Spread the grated cheese evenly on top of the base.
- Slice the schallot and spread on top of the cheese.
- Chop the pepper and also spread on top of the cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes on the rack (no baking paper), 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- Meanwhile, rinse the arugula, slice the salami and when the pizza is ready, just put it on top and serve!
- Makes toppings for one pizza!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/