Ready for a taste explosion? Promise you that this Low Carb Pie with Parmesan and Sun-dried Tomato filling will deliver.
Low Carb Pie stuffed with Parmesan, Artichokes and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Low Carb Pie Crust
- 3 eggs
- 2 dl (0,85 cups) creme fraiche
- 2 dl (0,85 cups) cream
- 295 g (10 oz) jar with sun-dried tomatoes
- 170 g (6 oz) jar with artichokes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g (3,5 oz) parmesan cheese
- 70 g (2,5 oz) pesto
- Chop your sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces if they're not already.
- Same with the artichokes, then grate a garlic clove on top of the artichokes and mix.
- Put tomatoes and artichokes on the bottom of pie shell, drizzle pesto on top.
- Grate the parmesan cheese and spread on top of the filling.
- Whisk eggs with cream and creme fraiche, pour on the filling.
- Bake 30 minutes in oven 170 C (338 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/