Who doesn’t love Poppy Seeds? And not only because of the fun name, but because it really gives bread and rolls that extra umph.
Rolls - Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten Free
- 3 eggs
- 1 dl (0,4 cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2,2 dl (0,9 cup) almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 large pinch of salt
- 3 drops of honey
- Preheat oven to 200 C (392 F) hot air (if not hot air add 25 C/77 F).
- Whisk eggs with electric mixer until they are REALLY fluffy.
- Add almond milk, a pinch of salt and mix.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together, leave batter 10 minutes.
- Use wet hands to roll 5 buns and put on a baking paper.
- Brush with whisked egg and add poppy seeds on top.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/