Popping in to share this delicious, no sugar/additives added, Blueberry Jam for your weekend breakfasts!
Low Carb Homemade Blueberry Jam
- 350 g (12 oz) frozen blueberries
- about 7 drops of liquid honey
- Pour all frozen blueberries into a pan on low heat.
- Stir every few minutes to make sure heat spreads.
- Let simmer until the fluid has disappeared and the berries are thick like a jam. Although, keep in mind when the mixtures gets cold it will get even thicker.
- Pour honey into the berries, stir and taste (you might want more honey but 7 is enough for me).
- Since there are no sugar or any additives to this jam it will only last a few days in the fridge!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/