This weekend I made a super tasty Garlic Bread. Topped it with olive oil, chopped tomatoes and fresh basil. Delicious!
Low Carb Gluten/Dairy Free Garlic Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 dl (0,4 cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2,2 dl (0,9 cup) almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large pinches of salt
- 3 drops of honey
- 2 spoons coconut fat, no flavor
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Preheat oven to 200 C (392 F) hot air (if not hot air add 25 C/77 F).
- Whisk eggs with electric mixer until they are REALLY fluffy.
- Add almond milk, a pinch of salt and mix.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together, leave batter 10 minutes.
- Spread batter onto a baking paper, it should be about 1,5 cm thick.
- Melt coconut fat, grate garlic into it and add a pinch of salt.
- Brush the bread heavily with garlic fat.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/