You can just never go wrong with Pasta. My advise for an easier every day life is truly to stock up on it in the freezer and then just in a matter of minutes you’ll enjoy creamy pastas such as this.
Low Carb Pasta with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Low Carb Pasta
- 1 shallot
- 150 g (5,3 oz) mushrooms (champignons)
- 180 g (6,3 oz) sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 dl (1,7 cups) cream
- Chop shallots and fry on low heat a couple of minutes.
- Split mushrooms in 4 and fry with the onions until they've release a good amount of water.
- Add cream, sun-dried tomatoes and salt. Let simmer until the sauce is as thick as you like it (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with pasta and fresh arugula.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/