Popping in to give you a super easy recipe for a yummy and filling every day gratin! Enjoy ya’ll!
Feta Cheese and Broccoli Gratain
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 red pepper
- 1 shallot
- 150 g (5,3 oz) feta cheese
- 50 g (1,8 oz) grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 dl (1,7 cups) cream
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and chop broccoli, pepper and shallot. Spread evenly in a ovensafe pan.
- Spread feta cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper and pour on top of the vegetables.
- Last, spread grated cheese on top and bake in oven 180 C (356F) hot air 25-30 minutes. If you don't have hot air add 25 C (77F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/