So for all of you who aren’t crazy about traditional Easter food but still would like to go the extra Easter mile, here is something yellow (Easter) and something with fish (Easter again).
Low Carb Paella with Fresh Shrimps
- 1/2 kilo (17,oz) fresh shrimps
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 shallots
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 fish stock cube
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 1 dl (0,42 cups) white wine
- 2 dl (0,84 cups) water
- 0,5 g saffron
- 1 red pepper
- 3 dl (1,3 cups) yoghurt
- 1,5 dl (o,63 cups) creme fraiche
- 1 clove of garlic
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) fresh mint
- Grate the cauliflower.
- Chop shallots into small pieces, grate 4 cloves of garlic and fry on medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, wine, water, stock cubes and saffron to the pan. Let simmer under lid 15 minutes. Stir every now and then.
- Meanwhile, peel and fix the shrimps.
- When the liquids are gone from the pan you slice the pepper and add a slice of butter and pepper to the pan. Fry about 5 minutes. Turn of the heat when the pepper is soft enough.
- Mix yoghurt, 1 shredded clove of garlic and chopped mint. Serve with Paella.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/