Here’s the perfect little picnic finger food for a spring and sunshiny weekend!
Low Carb Pizza Buns
- 4 eggs
- 2, 5 dl (1,5 cups) potato fiber (this is low in carbs and you can find it here)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 0,5 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1,5 dl (6,3 cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 -2 tbsp coconut fat, no flavor or scent
- a pinch of salt
- 2-4 drops of honey
- 300 g (10 oz) grated cheese
- 6 tbsp tomato paste
- 200 g (7 oz) champignons
- 150 g (5,3 oz) smoked ham
- Chop ham and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the eggs into a fluffy mixture.
- Add milk and coconut fat and give it another go.
- Add baking soda, psyllium husk, potato fiber and salt and mix again.
- Add ham, mushrooms, tomato paste and cheese and mix.
- Scoop into tins and then bake about 40 minutes in preheated oven 180 C (356 F) hot air, if you don’t have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/