Granted that this is not my best work of photography but who cares? – It’s a Low Carb Gluten- and Dairy free Tortilla for crying out loud! Bring on the tacos ya’ll!
Dairy- and Gluten Free Low Carb Tortillas
- 2 dl (8,5 cups) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) melted unflavored coconut fat
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk (read about it and buy it here)
- 1,5 dl (3,1 cups) potato fiber (this is low in carbs and you can find it here)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0,5 tsp salt
- Whisk eggs until they become a nice foam.
- Melt coconut fat.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix. Let sit for a while.
- Put 1/4 of the dough on a baking paper and put another sheet on top.
- Use a roller to roll the dough (still with paper on top of the dough) into a round tortilla. Aprox 20-25 cm i diameter.
- Bake on oven racks with paper still on top, 180 C (356 F) hot air, 13 minutes. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/