All natural Sugar Free Iced Tea for the win. It’s a classic around here every year when the heat brings it. This one is made out of Rooibos Tea but of course you can go for any sort of tea but be aware that they give different flavor and some are more bitter than others. I find Rooibos the least bitter and therefore in no need of additional sugar.
- 1/2-1 of an organic lemon
- 2 tea-strainers of a rooibos, fruity tea
- 2 liter of tap water
- Pour water into a pitcher.
- Slice and add lemon.
- Fill 2 tea strainers (I use the ones that look like balls with a handle) with a rooibos fruity tea and either drop into the strainer or hang them with a chop stick like I did. ;)
- Leave in fridge 12 hours and then remove tea. Serve with ice in a large glas on a hot day! :)
- Depending on how much rooibos tea you actually have in your tea it will taste more or less tea. I make my own blend with dried fruits and rooibos.