Who is in the mood for some Cauliflower Crust Pizza? First time I tried it but def not the last time!
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 6 dl (2,5 cups) shredded cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 3 dl (1,25 cups) + 3 dl (1,25 cups) grated cheese
- 0,5 tsp salt
- tomato paste
- 4 tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Shred cauliflower and let boil 8 minutes.
- Let cool of and rinse and press water out of the cauliflower really thoroughly, then mix it with egg, cheese and salt.
- Make 6 balls and put on a baking paper, flatten them with your hand until a few millimeters.
- Bake 15 minutes on 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air, just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
- When the cauliflower crusts are ready, spread tomato paste on them, cheese, chopped fresh basil and then slices tomatoes.
- Bake additional 10 minutes in oven.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/