I’m not sure about the whole soufflé thing, let’s just call it Soufflé thingy. And let’s just address the fact that it was delicious (thanks husband for making it)! We served Sous Vide meat and truffle mayonnaise with it.
Parmesan and Cauliflower Soufflé
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 50 g butter
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) cream
- 0,5 dl (0,21 cups) creme fraiche
- salt and pepper
- 2 dl (0,85 cups) grated parmesan
- Chop cauliflower into smaller pieces and boil in salted water until soft (8-10 minutes should do it).
- Strain properly. Pour back into the pot with butter and cream blend with hand blender roughly (if you want it real smooth you blend it smooth, if you want a more coarse texture you blend it less).
- Add creme fraiche and half of the parmesan then stir. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into soufflé molds, top with the rest of the parmesan and bake 15 minutes 200 C (392 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air just add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/