I recently amped one of my Low Carb Rolls recipes by adding dairy and bake protein and the addition made a beautiful union. Try it! I used them for making a Fresh Shrimp Sandwich but also tastes good for breakfast (so good).
Low Carb Poppy Seed Rolls
- 6 eggs
- 4 dl (1,7 cups) creme fraiche
- 3,5 tbsp psyllium husk
- 4 dl (1,7 cups) almond flour
- 1 dl (0,42 cups) baking protein
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 drops of honey
- Preheat oven to 200 C (392 F) hot air (if not hot air add 25 C/77 F).
- Whisk eggs with electric mixer until they are REALLY fluffy.
- Add creme fraiche, salt and then mix.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together, leave batter 10 minutes, then whisk one more time.
- Use wet hands to roll 8-10 buns and put on a baking paper.
- Brush with whisked egg and add poppy seeds on top.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes.
- The baking protein makes the rolls less compact and more fluffy!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/