Been longing to try out this idea, barbecuing my Pizza recipe, and let me tell you- it was a hit! It wasn’t hard at all, and you don’t need a baking stone or anything of the sort. Just bake, top it and grill it. Awesome!
Low Carb Barbecue Pizza with Feta Cheese and Beetroot
- My Low Carb Pizza Base
- tomato paste
- 300 g grated cheese
- 2-3 beetroots
- 1 package of feta cheese (about 150 g)
- Make 4 pizza bases from my pizza base, but make them smaller and thicker than a regular pizza base (about 15-20 cm in diameter). Bake them in oven just as usual.
- Peel, chop and boil the beetroots real quick to soften them a bit.
- Spread tomato paste and cheese on the baked bases.
- Top with beetroots and feta cheese.
- Grill on barbecue with lid on top of them, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy these amazingly crispy pizzas with some fresh arugula on top!
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/