Low Carb and Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1 dl (0,42 cups) coconut oil, no flavor/smell
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 dl (0,42 cups) coconut flour (I use the one from Aman Prana)
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 box of fresh blueberries (about 250 g)
- coconut flakes
- Whip eggs with electric blender until they become a silky foam.
- Pour liquid honey into the eggs.
- Melt coconut oil and pour into eggs. Also put the blueberries in at this point. Rinse them first.
- Add coconut flour, psyllium husk and baking powder. Give it a quick whip and then spoon into muffin molds. About 10.
- Drizzle coconut flakes on top and then slice butter and put on top. I use the cheese slicer.
- Bake 20 minutes in 180 C (356 F) hot air. If you don't have hot air add 25 C (77 F) to the number.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/