A friend of mine makes this dessert, I remodeled a bit to make it a little bit healthier and voilá! It. Is. To. Die. For.
It is super simple to make and perfect for your Saturday night treat!
I serve it with homemade Lchf Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 120 g 70% chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (or sweetener if you prefer)
- Melt butter and then put pieces of chocolate into the melted butter (the pan does not need to be on heat for this).
- Use an electric whisk to whisk egg, yolks and sugar into a puffy batter.
- Pour chocolate butter into the egg mix and pour into 4 individual molds.
- bake 7-8 minutes in 180 C hot air.
- Serves 4.
- I serve homemade vanilla ice cream with it. So. Good.
Mind the Home http://www.mindthehome.com/